About Me

 Hi everyone, my name is Robert and I enjoy spending my time hanging out with friends and/or playing videogames. Some of the best memories I have are being at a friends house with four different TV's all playing the same games together. I also enjoy cooking, although I don't cook at that often, I still like finding new and fun recipes to try out. 

I enrolled in this class mainly because it is a requirement for my degree, but also because I know very little about marketing and I am excited to learn more about the different aspects of marketing. My major is in Business Administration as someday I hope to either run my own business or takeover my family's business in selling hearing aids. In this course and future courses I am most interested in learning about how I can sell a product or service and keep that customer returning or recommending their colleagues to my future business or job. 

Aside from attending college and working, I am very passionate about videogames and pop culture. Both have greatly influenced my life, as with videogames I have been able to make friends with people from all over the world and to hear their different stories is always interesting. Pop culture from an entertainment and technological standpoint has influenced who I am today, from the media I've seen or the technology I use.

Comments